Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Crocheting is Healthy!

I've had a lot of fun with my sock CAL buddies.  We've found out some interesting things.  We're obsessed with this sock pattern as well as having great stories about chocolate, travel, fun, chat and pets.  I feel privileged to be a part of the group.

As for my musings, I'm still enthralled with, of all things, market bags.  I've tried several, some I love and am going to have to stiffen with buckram (on order) and line.  When you see the lining paired with the yarn you'll be either amazed or appalled.  My bags are not for the faint of heart.

I started out with shawls and they still hold a place in my heart, but, market bags......

Since we are temporarily a one-car family I have learned the joys of online shopping.  It's so cool to find neat stuff, that being yarn, et al., and with a click ordering it and a few days later my delivery man comes with my box of goodies.  I love it.  No parking to find, weather to fight, store hours to obey.  I sit in my jammies with a cup of coffee and check out the endless array of items.

Hang on, the UPS guy is pulling up to the house...bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment